1460 8 Eye Smooth Leather Boot, Oxblood Burgundy
1460 8 Eye Smooth Leather Boot in Oxblood Burgundy by English brand DR MARTENS
The one that started it all, the 1460 is the original Dr. Martens boot we all know and love with iconic Docs DNA, offered here in a rich deep Oxblood burgundy.
- Original 8-eye leather boot
- Black laces and signature heel loop
- Air-cushioned, slip-resistant sole with grooved sides
- Set on a smoke sole with signature yellow welt stitching
- Built to last with Goodyear-welted construction - heat-sealed and reinforced with welt stitch
- Standard last - recommended for normal to wide feet
- Airwairs original signature Smooth leather - a firm, finished leather with a smooth, semi bright appearance. Durable and famously stiff to start, it can be polished to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed-up depending on your preference. Softens with wear for that signature Docs character
Sizing: Labelled in UK sizing. Click here to view Dr Martens size chart.
Care: Clean Away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry apply correct coloured wax based shoe polish to restore shine as desired
Not what you expected? Get in touch and send it back!
If you are looking to return something, please contact us first at email@example.com and we'll make sure we get it sorted with an exchange, a store credit or if you prefer, a refund (on applicable items).
Please read our policies carefully before you purchase. As a small business there are some costs that are not viable for us absorb and may be deducted in the event of a refund.
Full-priced items can be returned for an exchange, credit note or refund. Returns must be sent back to us within 7 days from the day that the order was received.
Shipping costs are non-refundable, and if free shipping was received initially we will retain our original shipping costs in the event of a refund ($5-10 NZ, $25-$50 International).
Items purchased via the Laybuy/ Afterpay apps can be returned for an exchange, online credit or refund. Due to the non-refundable fees associated with these providers, we will deduct a 5% service fee in the event of a refund.
Discounted, sale items or items purchased using a promo code* can be returned for an exchange or credit note, but cannot be returned for a refund. This includes the Welcome 5% sign-up code.
*'Final Sale' items and any sale items where extra discounts have been applied are final clearance and cannot be returned unless accepted as faulty.
If you have any questions about an item, it's best to get in touch before you purchase. We're here to help!
View full our Returns policy here
While most of our products are sized in standard AUS/NZ sizing, sometimes things can vary depending on the fits and brands. We will do our best to let you know when this is the case but if you are unsure of how an item fits please hit us up in the contact tab.
Drop us a line.