Rains - Long Jacket, Black (Unisex)
Or 6 payments from $32.50 NZD What's this?
Long Jacket in Black by Denmark based rainwear label RAINS
- Unisex, knee length raincoat in classic black
- Relaxed, unisex fit
- Signature RAINS matte finish
- Soft handfeel, pliable, comfortable and easy to wear
- Lightweight construction, great for layering and travel
- Ultrasonically welded waterproof seams
- Double welded slanting pocket flaps
- French front placket with snap buttons
- Fishtail split detail at back
- Adjustable hood with a practical cap function
- Ventilation eyelets under storm shield
- Adjustable button cuffs
- Danish design
Size & Fit: Mens - Model is 185cm and wearing size S/M | Womens - Model is 172cm and wearing size XS/S. Please note that fitting of RAINS unisex jackets are a looser fit and slightly oversized to allow for layering underneath.
Fabric: 50% PU (polyurethane) / 50% polyester
While most of our products are sized in standard AUS/NZ sizing, sometimes things can vary depending on the fits and brands. We will do our best to let you know when this is the case but if you are unsure of how an item fits please hit us up in the contact tab.
Not what you expected? Don't stress! Get in touch and send it back.
If you are looking to return something, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your full-priced item* and we'll make sure we get it sorted with an exchange, a store credit or if you prefer, a refund.
Please note, any items purchased via the Laybuy app cannot be returned for a refund, but can be returned for an exchange or an online credit.
Items purchased via Standard Layby are final sale, unless accepted as faulty.
If you have any questions about an item, it's best to get in touch before you purchase. We will do our best to give you more information and assist you make the right decision or check out more info about Returns/Exchanges.
The policies above apply only to goods purchased online via this website. *Any sale or discounted items are final. This means no exchanges, credits or refunds unless accepted as faulty.
Drop us a line.