Baby Bum Coconut Balm
Baby Bum Natural Monoi Coconut Balm by Californian skincare brand SUN BUM
Massage, pamper and soothe dry, sensitive skin with this organic plant based multi-purpose balm. Inspired by the pacific islands' coveted coconut oils which are infused with Tiaré flower petals (Monoi) to keep baby’s (and mom’s) skin smooth and moisturized...
- Monoi Coconut Oil: Tiare ﬂower petals are collected by hand, then infused into coconut oil to create this coveted Tahitian oil that keeps skin smooth and moisturized
- Aloe: An emollient tropical extract that calms and soothes sensitive skin
- Shea and Cocoa Butters: Restorative and rich butters nourish and hydrate skin
- Warm it up and use as a rich, moisturizing oil, cool it down to use as a balm or salve
- Gentle and effective for the entire family
- Trust the Bum: Vegan, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Hypoallergenic, Paraben Free, Phthalate Free, Plant Based, Sulfate Free, Dye Free, pH balanced, Preservative Free, Silicone Free, Dermatologist Tested, Petroleum Free, Talc Free, Artificial Fragrance Free, Formaldehyde Donor Free, Glycol Free, Mineral Oil Free, Pediatrician Tested, Petrolatum Free, Propylene Glycol Free, Product of USA
Not what you expected? Get in touch and send it back!
If you are looking to return something, please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure we get it sorted with an exchange, a store credit or if you prefer, a refund (on applicable items).
Please read our policies carefully before you purchase. As a small business there are some costs that are not viable for us absorb and may be deducted in the event of a refund.
Full-priced items can be returned for an exchange, credit note or refund. Returns must be sent back to us within 7 days from the day that the order was received.
Shipping costs are non-refundable, and if free shipping was received initially we will retain our original shipping costs in the event of a refund ($5-10 NZ, $25-$50 International).
Items purchased via the Laybuy/ Afterpay apps can be returned for an exchange, online credit or refund. Due to the non-refundable fees associated with these providers, we will deduct a 5% service fee in the event of a refund.
Discounted, sale items or items purchased using a promo code* can be returned for an exchange or credit note, but cannot be returned for a refund. This includes the Welcome 5% sign-up code.
*'Final Sale' items and any sale items where extra discounts have been applied are final clearance and cannot be returned unless accepted as faulty.
If you have any questions about an item, it's best to get in touch before you purchase. We're here to help!
View full our Returns policy here
While most of our products are sized in standard AUS/NZ sizing, sometimes things can vary depending on the fits and brands. We will do our best to let you know when this is the case but if you are unsure of how an item fits please hit us up in the contact tab.
Drop us a line.