The Caker - Ginger Pear Pistachio Cake Mix
Or 6 payments from $4.83 NZD What's this?
Ginger Pear Pistachio Cake Mix by New Zealand based baker THE CAKER
Say hello to the delectable new cake mix flavour from The Caker! The Ginger Pear Pistachio Cake Mix makes a spicy, ginger laced cake, dotted with slices of pear, flecks of pistachio and drizzled with a silky ginger glaze, which is loved by adults and children alike. And just like their other cake mixes it's vegan friendly and made with spelt flour. All you need to add is fresh or tinned pears and your choice of milk and butter or oil.
- Best served with ginger spiked whipped cream!
- This cake is absolutely incredible if you add the zest of half an orange. Simply fold through your batter at the same time you add your chopped pistachios.
- If you want to make cupcakes from your Ginger Pear Pistachio mix follow these tips:
- just use one tiny cube of pear per cupcake
- bake for approximately 30 minutes (slightly less time than if you were baking a whole cake)
- Please remember friends, getting to know your oven is one of the keys to successful baking. Every oven is different, so you may need to bake your cake or cupcakes for a shorter or longer time than stated. Your oven may cook more from the bottom or the top, or be hotter on the left or the right side. Get to know the sweet spot!
- If you want to make a larger cake, you can use two Ginger Pear Pistachio cake mixes and make a double-layer cake (if you combine two batters in one tin, it will be a challenge to cook the cake the whole way through). If you want to do ginger glaze between the layers, be sure to make the batch going between the layers with less milk so it's less runny!
NOTE: Due to customs restrictions this item is not available for international shipping
While most of our products are sized in standard AUS/NZ sizing, sometimes things can vary depending on the fits and brands. We will do our best to let you know when this is the case but if you are unsure of how an item fits please hit us up in the contact tab.
Not what you expected? Don't stress! Get in touch and send it back.
If you are looking to return something, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your full-priced item* and we'll make sure we get it sorted with an exchange, a store credit or if you prefer, a refund.
If you have any questions about an item, it's best to get in touch before you purchase. We will do our best to give you more information and assist you make the right decision or check out more info about Returns/Exchanges.
The policies above apply only to goods purchased online via this website. *All sale items are final. This means no exchanges, credits or refunds unless it has been assessed as faulty.
Drop us a line.