Maggie Bra, Future Violet
Maggie Bra in Future Violet by New Zealand brand VIDERIS LINGERIE.
- A supportive soft-cup bra in super-soft sustainable TENCEL™.
- Features a vintage-inspired three-piece cup design, scooped neckline and lined lower cups to give shape and comfort.
- Ladder stitch detail frames the natural curve of your breasts and provides added support at the widest point across the bust.
- Underwire free to accommodate the natural ebbs and flows in your breast size
- Videris lingerie is certified OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 so you know it’s free from harmful chemicals
- TENCEL™ Lyocell is thermal regulating, breathable and moisture-wicking. It helps your body maintain a state of equilibrium and works to eliminate odours and unwanted bacteria.
- Soft plushback elastics and adjustable shoulder straps for comfort.
- Hook and eye back closure
Size & Fit: The Maggie style works well for breasts that are fuller in the lower part of the bust or if you have a large underband and small bust measurement. View Size & Fit Guide HERE
Fabric: 93% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 7% Elastane. Brand and care labels made from recycled polyester yarns
Care: Videris lingerie is made to last - it will retain its shape, colour and softness, even after repeated washing. Gentle machine wash 30°C
Not what you expected? Get in touch and send it back!
If you are looking to return something, please contact us first at email@example.com and we'll make sure we get it sorted with an exchange, a store credit or if you prefer, a refund (on applicable items).
Please read our policies carefully before you purchase. As a small business there are some costs that are not viable for us absorb and may be deducted in the event of a refund.
Full-priced items can be returned for an exchange, credit note or refund. Returns must be sent back to us within 7 days from the day that the order was received.
Shipping costs are non-refundable, and if free shipping was received initially we will retain our original shipping costs in the event of a refund ($5-10 NZ, $25-$50 International).
Items purchased via the Laybuy/ Afterpay apps can be returned for an exchange, online credit or refund. Due to the non-refundable fees associated with these providers, we will deduct a 5% service fee in the event of a refund.
Discounted, sale items or items purchased using a promo code* can be returned for an exchange or credit note, but cannot be returned for a refund. This includes the Welcome 5% sign-up code.
*'Final Sale' items and any sale items where extra discounts have been applied are final clearance and cannot be returned unless accepted as faulty.
If you have any questions about an item, it's best to get in touch before you purchase. We're here to help!
View full our Returns policy here
While most of our products are sized in standard AUS/NZ sizing, sometimes things can vary depending on the fits and brands. We will do our best to let you know when this is the case but if you are unsure of how an item fits please hit us up in the contact tab.
Drop us a line.