Large Hinza Tote, Lemon
Large Hinza Tote in Lemon by Swedish brand HINZA
The Hinza bags in the Green Plastic range are a climate-smart choice.
- A practical larger bag with an elegant modern design
- The Hinza bag is perfect for storage both at home or on the go - great for kids toys, books etc.
- It is also great as a handbag, shopper or beach bag
- The bag is durable, stable and easy to keep clean
Material: Green Plastic - Made from sugarcane-based bioplastic, which is a renewable and more carbon neutral way of manufacturing than traditional fossil-fuel based plastics. Green plastic is recycled in the same way as traditional plastic Differences between surfaces may occur.
Size: H: 42 cm. L: 44 cm. W: 17 cm. Volume: 15 litres. Max weight: 15 kg
Note: This item is classed as a bulkier item and costs more for shipping. Please feel free to contact us about additional shipping costs or we will email you once your order has been placed
Not quite right? Get in touch and send it back!
🎄 EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS 🎄
We've extended our exchange period until Sunday January 7th 2024 for purchases made in store or online. Returns can be swapped for another item or store credit until 07/01/24. Valid on full-priced purchases made after December 1st.
Excludes sale, discounted or specially ordered items.
Please read our policies carefully before you purchase. As a small business, we really value your support, however there are some costs that we cannot absorb and may be deducted in the event of a refund.
- If you are looking to return something, please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply with returns instructions.
- Full-priced items can be returned for an exchange, credit note or refund. Returns must be sent back to us within 7 days from the day that the order was received.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable, and if free shipping was received initially we will retain our actual shipping costs in the event of a refund (NZ $10-$20)
- Items purchased via the Laybuy/ Afterpay apps can be returned for an exchange, online credit or refund. Due to the non-refundable fees associated with these providers, we will deduct a 5% service fee if a refund is chosen.
- Discounted, sale items or items purchased using a promo code* can be returned for an exchange or credit note, but cannot be returned for a refund. This includes the Welcome 5% sign-up code.
- 'Outlet' items and any sale items where extra discounts have been applied (sale on sale) are final clearance and cannot be returned at all unless accepted as faulty.
If you have any questions about an item, it's best to get in touch before you purchase. We're here to help!
View full our Returns policy here
While most of our products are sized in standard AUS/NZ sizing, sometimes things can vary depending on the fits and brands. We will do our best to let you know when this is the case but if you are unsure of how an item fits please hit us up in the contact tab.
Drop us a line.